TaoVhal

Add the Gold back to Golden Thief Bug

Hello~

Suggestion:

Return GTB card to as printed on RMS. (Immune to all magic, Doubled SP usage)

Argument:

I believe you've nerfed GTB a little bit too hard. While yes, the card is very powerful (when not adjusted or limited where it can be used), its been nerfed into a complete garbage pile. Currently for those that don't know, GTB offers a 40% reduction of magic, at the cost of 50% of MAX HP/SP and Doudble SP Usage. This nerf appears to come (no offense) from people who don't understand that the card has already been nerfed on this server by disallowing its usage in WoE, arguably where it is the most useful. I'm not sure any effect in the game that is meant to be defensive, can properly function even in PVE, let alone PVP, with a -50% total hp/sp clause attached to it.

As a reminder: Wearing GTB means you are not wearing a thara card, thus even in "full reducts" from an endowed opponent (pvp) you are only at best getting about 15% reductions. (I'm not sure there is any PVE situation that I would ever put on -50% hp/sp)

Give the cards infamous nature and the fact many people farm GTB for the hopes of getting it, having the reward be so bad, it's a bit insulting to players time and efforts. The gold from GTB is honestly more useful then the card currently.

Note: I personally don't have the card, but friends do, and I've seen this discussion on discord. I wanted to bring it to the forefront of the forums and people can discuss the matter.

• Like 1

I got the card and was using it in pve before it gets nerf this freaking bad HAHAHAHAHA bro, who would want a card that gives you -50% of your hp and sp this card doesn't make you stronger it makes you weaker , The first mvp that literally makes you weaker besides eddga, nobody uses eddga cause of its -25% hp in exchange of an endure so why would you guys think nerfing gtb this bad would balance this card out, is this what you call balancing the op card? or just making a trash mvp card it shouldn't be call an mvp card cause it doesn't gives you shit, at least make it a fair nerf dont make it useless this much its not easy farming mvp cards :/ ban it in pvp if its too OP for others and let me use it in pve i have played other mid rate servers they dont nerf card dis bad to the point it becomes useless , just disabled it if its not getting buffed or changed and atleast change my card to some sort of reward cause 100% cant use this card anywhere now  and this is suppose to be rare :/ 

This GTB nerfed is very sudden. we just got our GTB and they do a lot of nerfing.
We don't know why, we don't see any thread about complaint for this GTB.
GTB is very useful not only on PvP but also at PvE, why on earth they do such nerf? 
I been to many server nerfing thing = lost of valuable players T_T
There is so many issues on the server that you have to fix not this nerf.
We do our exploiting's share it to you gm and admin, so kindly pls do that first.
NO TO SUDDEN NERFFED

2 hours ago, Goofy said:

This GTB nerfed is very sudden. we just got our GTB and they do a lot of nerfing.
We don't know why, we don't see any thread about complaint for this GTB.
GTB is very useful not only on PvP but also at PvE, why on earth they do such nerf? 
I been to many server nerfing thing = lost of valuable players T_T
There is so many issues on the server that you have to fix not this nerf.
We do our exploiting's share it to you gm and admin, so kindly pls do that first.
NO TO SUDDEN NERFFED

It isn't sudden, it was on the server information page. It's been on there since the server opened. The card information was just changed to match the server information page recently.

I think a reasonable trade off would be the "reduced" magic immunity, but without the HP/SP nerf, if people are truly concerned about it. (I believe it is 40% on the server info page)

22 hours ago, TaoVhal said:

It isn't sudden, it was on the server information page. It's been on there since the server opened. The card information was just changed to match the server information page recently.

is that so. my bad! but still it is to much nerf. -50% hp/sp must be remove on the description!

@Goofy it is not a sudden nerf, it was stated in the server info ever since the first day of the server. What we wrote in the patch notes is we had updated it to its effect, as it was found reverted.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:41 PM, Lumina said:

@Goofy it is not a sudden nerf, it was stated in the server info ever since the first day of the server. What we wrote in the patch notes is we had updated it to its effect, as it was found reverted.

Gm lumina so the gtb stays this way? no buffing or anything? because its literally useless now cant use it anywhere with a - 50%hp and sp , can you reconsider the nerf or atleast make it useful somewhere else . ban it in pvp if you must .